TFS alumni have made a difference as individuals and citizens, be it through their professions or as community leaders, volunteers
and philanthropists. Their unique TFS education has inspired them to have an impact in their local or national communities or in the world at large.
To recognize our outstanding alumni, the TFS Alumni Association established two awards: Le prix de distinction des anciens élèves and
Le prix de distinction des jeunes diplômés. With this in mind, we encourage you to reflect on alumni who stand out as role models
representing the school's vision, mission, values and motto
and nominate one of them as an Alumnus/a of Distinction.
This nomination is being submitted for:
Le prix de distinction des anciens élèves de TFS (Class of '75-'03)
Le prix de distinction des jeunes diplômés (Class of '04 -'21)
All members of the TFS community (alumni, parents and staff - past and present) are entitled to nominate a candidate.
The TFS Alumni Association is committed to reflecting the pluralism of our community, and therefore welcomes nominations for alumni from BIPOC communities, religions, persons with disabilities, and all sexual orientations and genders.
Nominations will be reviewed by the Alumni Recognition Committee, comprised of alumni and staff.
The final nominator and nominee will be contacted by March 2022.
The Alumni Recognition Committee will communicate its recommendation to the Head of School, based on the information
provided on the nomination form below. To best present your nominee, please provide as much information as possible
on each question below.
1. To what extent does the nominee reflect TFS' vision, mission, values and motto?
2. Are there any other elements that you would like to highlight about the nominee?
A complete nomination package consists of the following:
- Describe the nominee's accomplishments and in what way he/she is making an impact in the world.
- Give an example in which the nominee lives the entirety or parts of the TFS mission as a multilingual
critical thinker who celebrates difference, transcends borders and strives for the betterment of humankind.
- How has the nominee demonstrated the TFS values of integrity, discernment, respect and engagement
in his/her personal or professional life?
- Please share any examples about the nominee in which they reflect the TFS motto: Individuals who reflect, citizens who act.
1. Completed nomination form (above)
2. Nominee's resume or up to one-page biography, to be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Up to two messages of support. Please provide the name and contact information of individuals willing to support this nomination
and the Office of Advancement & Alumni Relations will contact them directly.
Deadline for submissions: January 30, 2022
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-484-6980 ext. 4246
TFS Alumni Recognition Committee
Copyright © 2022, Toronto French School