The Alumni Recognition Committee will communicate its recommendation to the Head of School, based on the information
provided on the nomination form below. To best present your nominee, please provide as much information as possible
on each question below.
1. To what extent does the nominee reflect TFS' vision, mission, values and motto?
2. Are there any other elements that you would like to highlight about the nominee?
A complete nomination package consists of the following:
- Describe the nominee's accomplishments and in what way he/she is making an impact in the world.
- Give an example in which the nominee lives the entirety or parts of the TFS mission as a multilingual
critical thinker who celebrates difference, transcends borders and strives for the betterment of humankind.
- How has the nominee demonstrated the TFS values of integrity, discernment, respect and engagement
in his/her personal or professional life?
- Please share any examples about the nominee in which they reflect the TFS motto: Individuals who reflect, citizens who act.
1. Completed nomination form (above)
2. Nominee's resume or up to one-page biography, to be submitted at email@example.com
3. Up to two messages of support. Please provide the name and contact information of individuals willing to support this nomination
and the Office of Advancement & Alumni Relations will contact them directly.
Deadline for submissions: March 29, 2019
For further information, please contact Verle Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-484-6980 ext. 4246
TFS Alumni Recognition Committee
Copyright © 2019, Toronto French School